Samara Local Fishing offers a variety of options for every angler as well as family fishing anglers.
- Inshore – half day (6:30/ 7:00 am – 12:00 pm) or full day (7:00 am – 3:30/ 4:30 pm)
- Offshore – half day (6:30/ 7:00 am – 12:00 pm) or full day (7:00 am – 3:30/ 4:30 pm)
- Sunset fishing tour (2 hours inshore from 4 to 6 pm)
- Night fishing tour (starting with the sunset at around 6 pm, 3 hours inshore)
All our fishing tours include transportation, all fishing gear and bait as well as snacks, fruits and drinks. We also clean and fillet the fish. Upon request we can arrange for a restaurant to cook the fish for you for a delicious dinner!
INSHORE FISHING TRIPS
Inshore fishing includes jigging, casting, bottom fishing and trolling. Fish we go for: Mahi Mahi (dorado), Cubera Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, Black and Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo, and more!
half day: $350 (for 1 or 2 people) $400 (for 3+)
full day: $600 (for 1 to max. 6 people)
DEEP SEA FISHING TRIPS
Fish we go for: Sailfish, Marlin, Tuna and Wahoo. Watch our latest offshore video!
half day: $450 (for 1 to max. 4 people)
full day: $700 (for 1 to max. 4 people)
MORE FISHING OPTIONS
…discover some insider fishing spots of the region. Whatever type of fishing you prefer, Frank is ready!
- Surf fishing in the area of Sámara Beach and neighbour beaches such as Playa Camaronal, Buena Vista, Nosara and others off the beaten path.
- Starting Price: $50 pp / two people
- Freshwater and river fishing in mangroves of the Nicoya Peninsula; for machaca, rainbow bass (Lake Arenal), snook and other species in the rivers. Trips are arranged from Samara.
- Starting Price: $350
Samara Local Fishing tours are great for serious anglers, families and everyone in between. Capt. Frank is dedicated to catching big fish and will ensure that you have a great time. He enjoys to meet anglers from different countries, who love fishing just as much as he does.
Rooster caught inshore, Chris & Sara from the U.S.
Cubera Snapper, Tony from Colorado
Family deep sea fishing trip
Cubera Snapper, Scott from New Jersey
Amberjack caught inshore
Red Snappers for dinner