When choosing an inshore trip we go fishing to about 200 feet (61 meters) deep and we stay within a few miles of shore. You can choose between a half day (7:30 am – 12:00 pm) or a full day tour (7:30 am – 3:30/ 4:00 pm). If going for half a day you can decide between a morning or an afternoon trip.
Facts about our nearshore fishing trips:
- A maximum number of people: 5 people for half-day trips and max. 4 people for full-day trips.
- Inshore fishing techniques may include jigging, casting, bottom fishing, and trolling.
- Fish we target: Mahi Mahi (dorado), Cubera Snapper, Grouper, Amberjack, Black and Yellow Fin Tuna, Wahoo, and others
- Family-friendly (also for families with smaller children)
- Family fishing trip – can be combined with wildlife watching upon request
- Prices include: pick up and drop off in Samara, all fishing gear, bait, as well as snacks, fruits, and drinks.
- Liability Insurance